We Can Help Manage Your Mililani Rental Property
Whether it's a condo unit you have recently purchased or a house your family has treasured for generations, your rental property is one of your most valuable investments. Our goal at Marie Hansen Properties is to maximize the return on your investment and to grant you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your property is in capable hands.
What we do as your Mililani Property Manager:
- Competitive rental market analysis
- Creative advertising and marketing of property
- Thorough tenant screening and verification of credit, employment and rental histories
- Property showings to prospective tenants
- Detailed check-in inspections
- Negotiating and executing lease terms for leases & lease renewal inspections
- Automated tenant liability Insurance Enrollment
- Collection of deposits and monthly rents
- Payments of bills; condo fees, property taxes etc.
- Easy to read monthly online statements
- ACH Direct deposits
- 24-Hour owner portal
- Electronic repair requests
- Provide and supervise repairs and maintenance coordination
- Enforcement of lease terms and condominium rules
- 24-Hour Cell phone for after hours emergencies: (808) 391-1663
Get started with your FREE RENTAL PRICE ANALYSIS by completing the form .
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Owner or Renter?
Mililani sits on former plantation fields owned by Castle & Cooke, which began planning for its development in the early 1960s under its Oceanic Properties subsidiary. Castle & Cooke's plan was to make Mililani Town a satellite city by using a prestigious group of planners and architects to satisfy Oahu's great pent-up demand for housing with a sensitively designed, affordable new community of a type unique in Hawaii. Architect and developer Al Boeke, who would later create the planned community of Sea Ranch, California, was the development director of Mililani. The first homes in Mililani went on sale on June 3, 1968.
In 1976, the Interstate H-2 opened, cutting travel time from Mililani to Honolulu in half. In 1986, Mililani was named an All-America City. It is the only community in Hawaii ever to receive this distinction. Mililani is the third wealthiest zip code (96789) in the state of Hawaii, according to the 2006 ranking by Pacific Business News.
Although it is largely a bedroom community for Honolulu, Mililani has its own commercial shopping centers, schools (such as Mililani High School), parks, community centers, and a golf course, and resembles a modern American suburban town. Mililani homeowners must pay dues to the Mililani Town Association, which enforces covenants and design standards, and provides recreational facilities including several pools.