We Can Help Manage Your Kakaako Rental Property
Whether it's a condo unit you have recently purchased or a house your family has treasured for generations, your rental property is one of your most valuable investments. Our goal at Marie Hansen Properties is to maximize the return on your investment and to grant you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your property is in capable hands.
What we do as your Kakaako Property Manager:
- Competitive rental market analysis
- Creative advertising and marketing of property
- Thorough tenant screening and verification of credit, employment and rental histories
- Property showings to prospective tenants
- Detailed check-in inspections
- Negotiating and executing lease terms for leases & lease renewal inspections
- Automated tenant liability Insurance Enrollment
- Collection of deposits and monthly rents
- Payments of bills; condo fees, property taxes etc.
- Easy to read monthly online statements
- ACH Direct deposits
- 24-Hour owner portal
- Electronic repair requests
- Provide and supervise repairs and maintenance coordination
- Enforcement of lease terms and condominium rules
- 24-Hour Cell phone for after hours emergencies: (808) 391-1663
Get started with your FREE RENTAL PRICE ANALYSIS by completing the form .
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Owner or Renter?
Kakaʻako was once a thriving Native Hawaiian community with agricultural terraces and places where Hawaiian Royalty once lived. The shoreline of Kakaʻako was esspecially active with fishing and boating. Through recent development projects many locations have unearthed ancient Hawaiian burials thought to be scattered throughout the district. One area in particular, the Honuakaha Smallpox Cemetery, has more than a thousand Iwi, or native Hawaiian burials.