We Can Help Manage Your Kahala Rental Property
Whether it's a condo unit you have recently purchased or a house your family has treasured for generations, your rental property is one of your most valuable investments. Our goal at Marie Hansen Properties is to maximize the return on your investment and to grant you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your property is in capable hands.
What we do as your Kahala Property Manager:
- Competitive rental market analysis
- Creative advertising and marketing of property
- Thorough tenant screening and verification of credit, employment and rental histories
- Property showings to prospective tenants
- Detailed check-in inspections
- Negotiating and executing lease terms for leases & lease renewal inspections
- Automated tenant liability Insurance Enrollment
- Collection of deposits and monthly rents
- Payments of bills; condo fees, property taxes etc.
- Easy to read monthly online statements
- ACH Direct deposits
- 24-Hour owner portal
- Electronic repair requests
- Provide and supervise repairs and maintenance coordination
- Enforcement of lease terms and condominium rules
- 24-Hour Cell phone for after hours emergencies: (808) 391-1663
Get started with your FREE RENTAL PRICE ANALYSIS by completing the form .
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Owner or Renter?
Kāhala, is an affluent neighborhood of Honolulu, Hawaii. Kahala is famous as an icon for wealth and the rich and famous in Hawai'i, and for its large concentration of expensive real estate and beachfront properties, which include some of the most expensive in the entire state.
Kahala is also home to the Kahala Resort and Hotel, formerly known as the Kahala Mandarin Oriental, and prior the Kahala Hilton. Also located along the borders are Kahala Mall, and Diamond Head crater.
Residents and owners are a mix of old timers living in older residences (many for more than half a century) and newer arrivals living in large, expensive, mansion-like homes. Many celebrities and business moguls have also bought vacation homes in the area. Kahala is a favored spot for investors to buy and fix old homes and sell for record-breaking prices. In 2006, typical prices for a tear-down house in Kahala was $1.4 million to $1.7 million, with beachfront land going for substantially more.